Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Week 5

Idea came into plan! the capstone is going to be about a music band that is
running from some Aliens that are targeting them, they go from the city to the
outskirt of the city where they fall into an abyss, there are some obstacles on the way
that will slow the band down. The Style will stick to The examples I showed
in week one post. Flash will be used unless I can use something similar to
render man (dreaming is priceless) so I can make it in 3D. It will be a 2-3 minute short.
I choose a music video because it has potential to be Viral specially since music and visual
mixes together to create something special.

Another Idea that I discussed in class today
was about making a speed painting of a concept
that turns into an animated 3D Render that
pops out and moves around, great Idea for part

look for creativecrash.com
of the reel

No comments:

Post a Comment