Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week 6 / Inspiration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgsbPY1dykE&feature=related

And this is the story board animatic --
http://www.youtube.com/user/gorillaz?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/82/_z7YWIshHtE

This is my inspiration for what I want to do.
Since high school I have been inspired by the style and flow
Of how Jamie Hewlett brings out the characters in the
Digital band The Gorillaz. Since highschool I decided that
I want to have the same success and entertain with a digital
band.
Now that Im here turning a skill into a degree, I want to make that dream true with my very own digital band.

I already Have an animator that will take care of helping me with the load.
I still have to come up with the storyboards.

This is a quick sketch of two characters that will be in the bandThe one on top Is Popov, crazy wild kid
from Russia that Joined Z (bottom corner)
after he ran away from the orphanage.

Z is a bit conceded but has an
unselfish heart. He has friends
but sometimes he rather be alone.
He likes Chinese but prefers
Italian. Complex character...

Must check out creativecow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment